February 23, 2018 Accuver to Show 5G Updates at MWC
Now that we’ve dived right into 2018, we are seeing some exciting news transpire as 5G is moving beyond paper and limited proof-of-concept demos to real lab testing and field trial work. We, at Accuver, are 5G-ready and are looking forward to showing our latest test and measurement tools for 5G in Mobile World Congress (MWC) next week, February 26 – March 1 in Barcelona, Spain. Accuver will have a meeting room at the conference (room 5M14MR), ready to share the following updates:
- 5G test results from KT’s trial network in Pyeongchang Winter Olympics – completed using Accuver XCAL-M software and Samsung 5G tablet PC.
- FD-MIMO performance testing using X-Manager remote test management server and XCAL-Solo handheld tool. This combined service allows the UEs to be dispersed throughout the sector (a better test practice than having the UEs clustered together) and easy management all of them at the same time.
- Cat-M1 and NB-IoT test devices – providing a convenient way to test Cat-M1 and NB-IoT network coverage measurement and performance testing.
- Massive MIMO Channel Emulator for lab testing – the only kind in the world!
- CSA (Cloud Spectrum Analyzer) – a highly efficient, cloud-controlled field-testing tool for small cell testing, commissioning, and maintenance.
If you are attending MWC next week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting or stop by to see us in the Accuver meeting room 5M14MR in MWC. See you in Barcelona!